Tuesday, April 14, 2009

1st t|m3

Don't know why suddenly feel like want to write a blog to release all my unhappy matter..maybe effected by my dear kua..People always say, "Always keep all the unhappy thing in your heart will make u suffer and more suffer.Try to tell your beloved about your problem and discuss with them.."But, if u having a problem with your beloved one, then how?That's why I created this blogspot to write all the grieved thing inside here..

Today, I saw an article that teach us how to test the stability of your love between you and your love one, and who love who more..Me and her already in love about 1 year++,so i think its time to give us a test..I purposely make her angry me, don't want answer my phone..Last time, she said she will "tam" back me although is my fault when we argue..I know, guys should "tam" girls..but..is it guy not a human?Is it that's only guy's responsibility?So, I take this chance to test her..but all bullshit..I fierce, she more fierce..Old man always say, "if you really love one person, it doesn't matter either is your fault or her fault, you will automatically "tam" back him/her..cause you want to see him/her happy,correct?"I used to told her,but I don't think she agree with me..

Actually, I really hope to call her and say sorry to her..I know is my fault..But, for the testanswer, the only thing I can do is wait until tomorrow..I hope she will call me and ask me not to angry her..Although i'm not angrying..but for sure..everybody like to "tam" by their beloved one like I do..

One of the reason I write this blog is to proof that I just want to test our stability, not to find argue, and not don't want to "tam" back her..I hope after she see this blog she will understand..

But one thing i regret after do the test is.....I MADE HER CRY......I know I shouldn't made you cry again..I'm sorry..my dear..I promise you I'll do my best to protect you and make your tears drop with smiley face..and not with sadness...S..Y...K...I Love You..

1 comment: